Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Villages
Full Sutton and Skirpenbeck Villages

Community News

A new Outline Planning Application for a Mega Prison in Full Sutton has been submitted to ERYC.  The plans can be accessed via the Planning Portal. Application 18/04105/STOUT  Please click on Parish Council then Prison Objection to find a list of documents to help with objections to this proposal.  


If you are able to volunteer some time (letterboxing/folding flyers etc) and/or resources to the prison campaign please email clerk@fspc.org.uk.  Volunteers in other local villages/towns would be particularly welcomed so that we are able to keep everyone likely to be impacted by the additional traffic from 1447 prisoners, staff and a significant amounts of regular visitors informed.


The next Parish Council meeting will be held at HMP Training Centre, Full Sutton on Monday the 19th August 2019 commencing at 7.00pm.  Please feel free to attend the Open Forum to ask questions or make statements.  For more details email Mrs Claire Miles-Findlay, Clerk to Full Sutton & Skirpenbeck PC at clerk@fspc.org.uk


There are 4 vacancies on the Parish Council, for details please contact the Clerk (above).


The Parish Council are looking for volunteers to join the Parish Paths and Events Committees, if you're interested please contact the Clerk. 




Parish Plan

The Parish Plan is the list of goals towards which the members of the Parish Council are working. Take a look and let us know what you think we would wecome your comments and questions.

Local Walks

Fancy a stroll? There are plenty of great walks around the villages .


Click here for directions to local walks in Full Sutton.


The Parish Council has a sub-committee that focuses soley on the development of new paths and the mainentance of the exsiting ones. They would really like to hear your ideas and feedback.


Bad road?

Found a nasty pot hole on your way home? You can report it directly to East Riding Council by clicking here or clicking the button below.

The East Riding Council website can answer all your road maintance questions.