Full Sutton is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 2 miles east of the village of Stamford Bridge.
According to the 2011 UK census, Full Sutton parish had a population of 977.
Full Sutton is home to a former air force station, RAF Full Sutton. Opened in 1944, the station operated as a bomber base during World War II; it would later be used to maintain a number of Thor missiles in readiness as part of the UK deterrent force, before finally closing in April 1963.
During 1958 the BRSCC organised four races on the airfields runways and perimeter roads. Jim Clark was among the winners at the first event. Jim Clark's first D-type race on the airfield circuit at Full Sutton earned him a place in the record books as the first driver to lap a British circuit at an average speed of over 100 mph in a sports car. The circuit was Britain's longest at 3.2 miles (5.1km) but the races drew few crowds and the BRSCC soon switched to Rufforth Circuit when that became available the following year.
Full Sutton is now used as a general aviation airfield, with its own training facilities for the aspiring pilot.
Full Sutton has also been home since 1986 to a high security prison, HMP Full Sutton.